The Equiton Residential Income Fund Trust is a real estate investment trust that specializes in residential income properties, including apartments and student housing in Canada. Investors receive the yield from rental income and participate in the growth of the underlying properties.
- Less Volitility
- Improved Returns with Less Downside Risk
- CPI Index – Protection Against Emotional Market Forces
- Low Correlation to Traditional Stock & Bond Assets
- Consistency of Returns
Targeted Annual Return
8.0% – 12.0%
Current Distribution Class A
6.0%, Paid Monthly
- Minimum $10,000 subscription
- Target monthly cash distribution to investors
- Tax efficient
- Distribution reinvestment program (reinvest cash distributions at a 2% discount on units purchased)
- Experienced and well-respected management team
- Monthly liquidity (Subject to limitations. See Offering Memorandum for full details)
- Independent Board of Trustees/Directors provides oversight
- 100% Canadian real estate asset base
- Eligible for Registered Plans (RRSP, TFSA, RESP, LIRA)
This communication is published by Nickel Financial Consulting. Any commentaries and information contained in this communication are provided as a general source of information and should not be considered personal investment advice. Information on this website is not intended to provide legal, accounting, investment or tax advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard.
You acknowledge that past performance is not an indicator of future returns and that references to performance on this site are provided as historical benchmarks only.
You are responsible for ensuring that you are appropriately informed about any securities, taxation or other legislation or law that could affect your investment decisions.